The Keyword Research Guy

About the Keyword Research Guy

I spend a lot time researching keywords and building websites based on them. I use programs such as Google AdSense, ClickBank and the Amazon Affiliate Program to earn money from the content I write.

I have been doing this for almost ten years and have hundreds of websites online. The process is starting to get boring until I had the idea of launching this website. It's all about uncovering great keywords, keyword phrases and topic suggestions and posting them here on this website.

On this website I reveal great keywords that are worth writing about or even basing on the creation of an entire website. I also reveal helpful keyword research and SEO strategies. Thanks for your interest and tuning in. If you have any comments or questions, feel free to contact me.

EDIT: 11/20/2013 -- 3:19AM: I came to the realization tonight / this morning that I am going to make this a (somewhat) personal blog. Meaning I will talk about keywords, talk about giving you tips on making money blogging, but with a twist. The twist is the realization that you'll NEVER know who I truly am. Which means you'll have to trust me; but on the same token I'm going to tell you more about who I am as a person. Keep in mind; I've blogged before. I was pretty popular -- a leading make money online blogger. That said, I'm happy to let you know the micro-direction I'm taking this blog and look forward to giving you the opportunity to learn more about me. :)

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2013   December 2013   December 2014   May 2015  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Home | About Me | Contact Me | Privacy Policy |

Online Marketing