The Keyword Research Guy

Contact the Keyword Research Guy

I understand that there will be times when I will need to be contacted. You may have a question about a post I published on the site, have a comment about something I have said, or simply want to carry a conversation with me about something offline.

Perhaps you have questions about the privacy policy or want to inquire about advertising on the site. Whatever your question, comment or reason for wanting to contact me, please keep in mind that I keep my personal and contact information private.

That said, if you would like to reach me please use the comment form below to initiate contact with me. If your request requires a private response and if I am able to do so then I will contact you back privately; otherwise I will reply to your comment posted below as soon as I can.

You can send an email to:



However you will still need to leave me a comment below because I only check that account upon request. Thanks for your interest in my website and for your interest in contacting me. 

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2013   December 2013   December 2014   May 2015  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Home | About Me | Contact Me | Privacy Policy |

Online Marketing