The Keyword Research Guy

Charter Business Phone Service Chicago IL

Are you looking for Charter business phone services based out of Chicago IL. I'm not! Instead, I'm just here to make a post about how I discovered how much people are bidding on the keyword phrase, "Charter Business Phone Service".

Granted the competition is high for this keyword phrase so I advise that if you're going to try to target this keyword phrase that you tack on cities such as what I just did in this example: "Charter Business Phone Service Chicago IL."


As you can see shown on the screenshot above, there's not a high search count for this keyword phrase, plus competition is high. To make matter worse, you're diluting monthly searches down to fractions when you tack on a city to the query.

However, for a keyword phrase where bidders are paying $159.86, even if you get one click in six months it's worth it. That said, I don't think this keyword phrase is worthy of having an entire website built upon it. Instead a simple page, based on other prior content relevancy should do.


Let's look at the screenshot above. Here's how I see the situation: First off, the heavy sponsored listings validate my back-end research. But secondly, despite the high rated level of competition, I see this as a keyword phrase that I could easily rank for based on city. The above screenshot shows the search results for: charter business phone service chicago il. Look at the top organic results. First result is YellowPages, second is the home page of Charter Communications and third is the better business bureau.

That says algorithm all over it. That tells me that Google's AI has kicked into gear because Googlebot couldn't find any relevant content generated by a human such as a blogger. Thus that all tells me that this is a keyword phrase worth pursuing. Again, I recommend targeting individual cities. Smaller ones preferably. The only reason why I plugged Chicago is because I wanted to see the results after getting indexed to see how where things stand.

Anyway, before I sign off on this topic I need to say that I speak from personal experience on this: Charter Communications sucks. Their service is terrible, their customer service and support is terrible and their technical support is terrible. I was a Charter Communications customer by force for many years. I'm really glad that where I live now I have options available. In other words, I get to choose between multiple crappy service providers.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2013   December 2013   December 2014   May 2015  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Home | About Me | Contact Me | Privacy Policy |

Online Marketing