The Keyword Research Guy

HIPAA Compliant Linux Web Servers

Here's an interesting keyword phrase: HIPAA compliant linux web servers. Based on my research it doesn't appear to get any monthly searches. But the hidden jewels with this phrase are deep within.

HIPPA compliant linux web servers


First off blogs are free. I mean you can pay for a domain name if you want and even pay for web hosting. But that's totally optional. And that's one of the things I like most about Blogger. Blogger can be free or if I really want to step things up I can make a full-fledged domain name website on it and still have it hosted free.

Second thing is that blog sites and blog posts last forever. I have written posts almost 10 years ago and the content is still online earning money through ad clicks.

My point is this. Sometimes it doesn't matter if a keyword phrase I research reports no monthly traffic. For starters, I think eventually someone will search for it. The second point is that when someone does find my page through search, there's a good chance one of my ads will get clicked on.

Third element is what I call the hidden jewels. In this example, the phrase HIPAA compliant linux web servers triggers other ads that AdWords advertisers are bidding high amounts on.

Forth thing is that if I decide to make an entire website based on this phrase, I'll be in a better position to eventually target some of the higher competitive keyword phrases.

It took me about 10 minutes to research the keyword phrase and write and publish this page. And over the next ten years I'll probably get around 100 ads clicks on it. Assuming I get an average of $0.50 per click, that equates to $50 dollars. That's not too bad for 10 minutes of work.

Depending on how things play out, I may decide to invest more time by writing about how HIPAA compliant linux web servers work or how much they cost or what this type of service actually means.

Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2013   December 2013   December 2014   May 2015  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Home | About Me | Contact Me | Privacy Policy |

Online Marketing