The Keyword Research Guy

How to Find Keywords That Make Money

On this page my aim is to teach you how to find keywords that make money. There's a lot of programs out there that supposedly will get the job done. Some cost money and then some are free but come with strings attached. The one and only program I like to use is Google AdWords. It's free and it's tied directly into the database of keywords I want to work with.

Inside Google AdWords, I use a program called Keyword Planner. Business owners typically use this tool to find and bid on keywords for their website. I use it for opposite reasons. I want to find keywords that pay a lot of money per click. 

I start my search using a simple word. In this example, I will use the word "wheelchair". 



It's obvious that the word wheelchair would be too difficult to rank for. So I choose a keyword phrase that I think I can rank for instead. Also the phrase I choose has to show that it pays a lot of money per click. In this example, I chose the keyword phrase "cerebral palsy wheelchair".


As you can see AdWords bidders are being suggested to bid up to $28.08 for a click on this keyword phrase. So that means to me that this keyword phrase is a good topic to write about. And that's pretty much it. That's how I find keywords that make money. 


Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

November 2013   December 2013   December 2014   May 2015  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]

Home | About Me | Contact Me | Privacy Policy |

Online Marketing